Local Rules :
1. Out of bounds (Rule 18.2) (i) In or beyond any fence or wall bounding the course. (ii) In or beyond the grip alongside the wood at No’s 2 & 11. (iii) To the right of No’s 6 and 15 as defined by white posts. (iv) On or over the road alongside the 8th/17th green. (v) A line from the back of the 8th/17th green, extending along the bank and trees surrounding the ground staff’s area to the clubhouse garden wall, as defined by white posts. (vi) The car park and the grounds of the clubhouse including the practice putting green and practice chipping area, as defined by White posts.
2. Yellow Penalty Areas (previously known as Water Hazards) (Rule 17-1) The pond and its banks at No’s 9 & 18. If there is doubt whether a ball is in, or is lost in, this penalty area, a provisional ball may be played under options as in Rule 18-3. If the original ball is found outside the penalty area the player MUST continue with that ball. If the original ball is found in the penalty area the player may either play the original ball as it lies OR continue with the provisional ball.
3. Red Penalty Areas (previously known as Lateral Hazards) (Rule 17-1) (i) The ditch at the left of No’s 2 and 11 above the out of bounds defined in 1. (ii) The depression to the left of the green at No’s 4 & 13.
4. Paths All artificial paths within the bounds of the course are deemed to be abnormal course conditions. The ball must be lifted without penalty and dropped in accordance with the procedure as in Rule 16.1. The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.
5. Staked trees Relief must be taken, without penalty. Rule 16.1. 6. Tyre Marks Relief may be taken, without penalty. Rule 16.1.
6. Tyre Marks Relief may be taken, without penalty. Rule 16.1